*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume to **sumi...@idctechnologies.com*
<sumi...@idctechnologies.com>

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*DevOps Engineer*

*Project Location*

*Mountain View, CA*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Skills*

We are seeking senior level individuals, creative thinkers, entrepreneurial
in spirit, who can automate processes and procedures. Strong scripting
skills needed.

*Qualifications*

§  Significant, proven experience working in a UNIX, *Linux*, and Windows
environment

§  Proven experience developing tools and automations using scripting
languages (such as perl, ssh/bash/tcsh, etc.)

§  BS in Computer Science or equivalent, e.g., 5+ years of IT work
experience

§  Knowledge of JavaScript is desirable

§  Server side technologies - including* J2EE and JAVA *

§  Tools such as* Puppet, Chef, Ganglia, Graphite*, *Cassandra,
ElasticSearch, or Docker *

§  It would be a plus if candidate can can code in *Java, Scala, Python or
GoLang*

§  Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and being able
to multitask on multiple products and projects

§  Self-starter, team player

§  Obsessive about optimization techniques - both in file weight and
perceived/actual rendering speed and accessibility

*Operational skills:* Systems administration is a plus; some Windows, Linux
systems administration is preferred but not mandatory, system automation
and deployment (BASH, Python, Perl, and PowerShell).

§  Edge and System solutions a plus.

*Job Responsibilities*

§  Develop ''Best Practices,'' common tools, processes, and procedures for
lower-tiered support staff

§  Help develop procedures for high-availability of all services

§  Coordinating production systems with other groups supplying required
infrastructure

§  Setup production & alpha/test systems for teams developing applications
on the platforms

§  Work with partners to ensure proper service-level agreements

§  Work with the build engineers and coordinate production launches

§  Design, develop, implement, and administrate monitoring systems and
frameworks

§  Implement tools for client provisioning and database cleanup

§  Participate in 24x7 ''On-call'' support for production systems.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>