*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….            *

*Please Send Resume to **ja...@tresourceinc.com* <ja...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                      Automation Tester*

*Project Location        West Sacramento, CA*

*Duration                     12 Months *

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

We need Testers (QAs) with strong automation testing experience.  The tools
they use are RPT (Rational Performance Tester) and LoadRunner, but
candidates with strong experience with any automation/performance testing
tool will work.  Healthcare claims processing experience is a plus but NOT
required.

Thanks and Regards,

*Javed Ansari*

*Sr.Technical Recuiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. *

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office: 909-859-1312 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email: ja...@tresourceinc.com | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk: *javed.rgtalent*  | YIM : *javed.rgtalent*