Hi,

We are looking for various opportunities to work together. We are growing
IT consulting company based out of Novi, MI. We have access to various
direct/indirect clients but *looking to expand* to work with additional
Prime/Tier1 vendors. If you are a prime vendor and have your own direct
access to clients, please feel free to touch base with us. We can help you
to offload your current recruitment and sourcing needs.

We have an excellent team of recruiters and a large database of consultants
and sub vendors. We use various conventional/unconventional sourcing
techniques to fulfill any kind of IT/Technical requirements, contract or
full time positions, local candidates etc.

We do not want to work in a layered structure and you must have direct
client access of your own.

Feel free to contact Sam Cheema at *s.che...@esskaysoft.com
<s.che...@esskaysoft.com>* or 408-634-0634.

Sam Cheema
Esskay Inc
s.che...@esskaysoft.com
Cell: 408-634-0634
Desk: 248-218-1282 x 102
28715 Haggerty Rd,
Novi, MI 48377
www.esskaysoft.com

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.If you don't wish to
receive further emails from this account please reply to this email with
word "Un subscribe" in the subject line.