Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

Position: SAP ABAP developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Type: 1 year contract

The Enterprise Development Team is a sub-team within Monsanto's Enterprise
Services Team.  The team is responsible for developing software which will
be used globally within our SAP environment.  The ABAP

developer is responsible for performing application development tasks for:
Projects
Enhancements
On-going support activities

Essential Responsibilities:
Collaborate with Business Analysts and Technical Leads
Perform technical analysis/design that is derived from supplied functional
specifications
Develop/maintain application code that adheres to coding standards and best
practices
Complete thorough unit testing to validate that the coding meets
requirements

Required Skills:
BS in computer science or equivalent experience
4 - 6 years development experience with SAP ABAP language(Reports, User
Exits, Adobe Forms, Interfaces, Dialog..)
SAP Webdynpro, WebUI, CRM, HR experience is a plus

Key Competencies:
Relationships and Networks: Teamwork is important for this role.  The
developer must be able to work cooperatively with others, both within the
development team and with the teams we support.  Developers need

to communicate with the Business Analysts to be sure they understand the
requirements and effectively share their ideas for meeting the
requirements.  The developer will also keep appropriate stakeholders

updated with the status for their assignments.
Results Orientation: Given the high volume of requests which flow through
the team, developers will often be assigned multiple requests.  To be
successful in this role, the developer needs to effectively prioritize,

plan and execute their work.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter