Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

Position: Senior Cognos Developer
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Type: 1 year contract

Required skills include:
10 + years’ IT experience
Senior Cognos BI Consultant
Cognos 10 and other versions including Cognos 8
Minimum of 2 years of TM1 hands-on experience required
Understanding of planning, budgeting, and forecasting functions and
business processes
Strong Cognos skills from Architecture to Development
Design and Solution capabilities in addition to coding, programming
In addition to consulting on-going guidance, provide thought leadership to
the development team offshore
Good knowledge on Database profiling, Query and performance analysis and
troubleshooting
Good communication to interface with the client and support offshore
communication ( technical , there will be an offshore project manager )

Desired Skills:
Private Wealth and Asset Management or Banking and Financial Services

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.