Hi Associate,

Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr. Oracle EBS Developer

*Project Location*

Parsippany NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* NEED LOCAL WHO CAN DO FACE2FACE*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Job Description*

*Summary Description:* Oracle e-Business Suite R12 Web Service Sr.
Developer/ Architect

The current Oracle eBS iReceivables integration with a Credit Card
processor is moving to a new platform.   The new Integration needs to be
developed using Oracle EBA, OA Framework, ISG, SOA Web Services, SAML
technologies

*Essential Job Functions:*

   - The resource will be responsible for moving from the current Oracle
   eBS iReceivable/Oracle Receivables integration with a new platform for
   credit card processing.
   - Will be responsible for developing the integration utilizing Oracle
   eBS –iReceivables, Web Service, SAML.
   - As part of integration, will be responsible for Oracle Receivables
   receipts creation.
   - Need to work with Oracle Support to get resolution on service request.
   - Advise on identity provider, different approaches, best practices, and
   justification for the best solution.
   - Document business requirements, design and solution.

*Requirements:*

*Requirements:*

   - Must be expert in Web Service development in integration on Oracle eBS
   12.1.3 with third part system.
   - Should have strong  3-4 yrs. experience in web  service, web
   technologies , open source standards– SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XML/XSLT , REST
   (nice to have), JSP, SAML
   - Should have 2-3 yrs. of experience on Oracle E-Business Suite
   Integrated SOA Gateway, Oracle Identity Federation
   - Should have 2-3 experience in OA Framework development with Web
   Services in OAF, preferably in extending iReceivables functionality.
   - Should have 2-3 yrs. experience in PL/SQL and using Oracle eBS API
   preferably in Oracle Receivables module.
   - Knowledgeable of version compatibilities -Oracle eBS, WebLogic, SOA
   suite, SAML and patching pre-requisites.