Hi Associate,

Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my Client(*financial
firm*) requirement
as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the
updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

BI Developer

*Project Location*

Fort Worth TX

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* CLIEN LOOKING SOMEONE FOR INPERSON INTERVIEW*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Skills: ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, MDX expressions, T-SQL  *

*3+ years’ relational database and T-SQL experience, at least 1 of which
must be as part of teams developing complex, multi-data source queries for
business consumption.*

*3+ years’ of direct ETL SSIS ETL development experience.*

*Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.*

   - *Professional experience with high performance T-SQL development
   methodologies and SQL Reporting Services; Strong knowledge of SQL Server
   2008/2012/2014 programming practices.*
   - *Fluency with appropriate tools- including SQL Management Studio, SQL
   Server Data Tools, Query Analyzer, and Visio, as well as the entire
   Microsoft Office suite.*
   - *Experience with Excel 2013 PowerPivot, Power Query, and Power View
   would be ideal.*
   - *An understanding of PowerPivot Galleries, and SharePoint integration
   around MS BI tools.*
   - *Working knowledge of MDX expressions. DAX formulas would be
   considered a plus.*
   - *Expert experience in designing and developing SSIS ETL routines for
   data warehouses.*
   - *The ability to express and apply data warehouse design best
   practices.*
   - *Intermediate knowledge how to troubleshoot network communication
   configuration.*
   - *Direct experience with applications that required MS Windows Server
   administration and Active Directory authentication.*
   - *Must be detail-oriented data analysis expert with deep knowledge of
   relational database structures.*
   - *Professional exposure to Web-based applications using SQL Server
   database back-end.*