*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….           *

*Please Send Resume to ja...@dtscinc.com <ja...@dtscinc.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                          ETL Developer*

*Project Location            Smyrna GA*

*Duration                         6 +Months*

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

* Skills Required and Job Description:                *

*IMP Skills: ETL, Oracle 11G, Advanced PL/SQL (PL/SQL Data Types, Dynamic
SQL, PL/SQL Optimize Level) and Unix scripting …Look for candidates with
Big Enterprise level database exp*

*Must Haves:*
• Five or more years’ experience in software engineering.
• Two or more years’ experience in a large scale Oracle RDMS environment,
preferably 11g.
• Experience with Informatica Powercenter ETL Development.
• Experience in advanced PL/SQL techniques.
• Experience in Unix shell and Windows scripting.
• ETL design skills in a Data Warehousing environment.
• Ability to analyze complex ETL workflows from heterogeneous data sources.
• Experienced in large Enterprise Data Warehouse projects.
• Strong background in full lifecycle development using multiple platforms
or languages.
• Ability to interact with Management and Software Developers, on- and
off-site.
• Ability to interact at a technical and non-technical level with
Infrastructure, Network, Development, BA and QA teams.
• Development experience in high transaction/high availability systems.

Regards

Javed Ansari

Sr. Technical Recruiter,

Dominion Technology Services Corp. (DTSC Inc.)

Email: ja...@dtscinc.com <nik...@dtscinc.com> , Ph. no. 804-410-0066 Extn.
116

*Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent*