Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

BI Developer

*Project Location*

WA-Washington/Bellevue

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*CLIENT LOOKING SOMEONE WHO CAN DO IN PERSON*

* client::msft Ongoing Data Analysis to bring in new reporting object and
to identify issues preventing reporting accuracy*

*Ongoing automation of Data Extraction and reporting work for to improve
maintenance processes:*

   - *Implement data extraction for automation of scorecarding, processes,
   roles, and responsibilities to provide operationalized reporting.*
   - * Identify key areas of improvement for data extract and automation of
   reporting.*
   - *Continue support for existing 20 graphs that are being refreshed by
   the business.*
   - *Provide for ad hoc reporting needs and inquiries from partners and
   executives.*