Hi

Hope you are doing great…

My name is *‘Aarti’* and I am a Recruiter with *IDC Technologies Inc,* a
staffing company. this is regarding a position* “**Java Developer**”* your
resume seems to be a good fit for the current opening. We would like to
discuss this opportunity with you. Looking forward talk to you soon a brief
introduction of “*Java Developer**”* detail is attached below. Email me a
copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details and Rate.

*Job Description:*

*Job Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 10+Month*

*Candidates must have ability to interview on site in DC area*

*Required Skills:*

•           5+ years of Java Development

•           Ability to perform unit and/or automation testing of developed
Java code

•           Work with multiple teams evaluating applications

•           Experience in a SCRUM / Agile environment

*Regards*

*Aarti Gupta*

Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies,