Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

 *Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title *

 .Net Developer

*Project Location        *

  Irvine,CA

*Duration*

6 Months /Contract

*MOI - Telephonic + F2F*

*Requirements:*

* Expertise in Microsoft technology stack (Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server
2014, C# 5.0, .NET 4.5, Entity Framework, Web API)
* *Heavy front-end development experience using Javascript, HTML, CSS,
AngularJS and other JS technologies/frameworks. *
* More than a trivial understanding of Object-Orientation, Web API, REST
Services, WCF, SOAP Based Web Services, Entity Framework
* Experience in Unit/Integration Testing
* General knowledge of common design patterns and practices (Gang of Four,
Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture, SOLID principles, etc)
* Basic Understanding of Agile methodologies and lean development
strategies
* Team Foundation Server