please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Test Automation Engineer

*Project Location*

Philadelphia PA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::-Telephonic Followed by skype*

* Desired Skill Sets::-* Best candidates would have technical backgrounds
and/or knowledge in test automation.

*(a)   Must Have: **SOAPUI,  Java, MS SQL database, Rest Assured,* Test
PartneGood English language skills and ability to communicate well.

*(b)   Would like to have: *MS SQL, Healthcare reimbursement domain
knowledge (contract terms, rate calculations, benefits), overall healthcare
domain knowledge – especially on the financial side

*Experience level::-* mid-level

 The changes require us to be able to pass disparate client information
through the same code, keep it isolated from one another, execute business
logic and then return the information back to the correct client

*Scope of Services::- *• It’s all built on Java

• It is service (SOA) based

• Will interact with and read data from an MS SQL database

We want the tests that are created to be able to be automated and included
in our CIT loops.

*Deliverables::-* As defined by the project manager.

*Notes:  *have used.

Buzzwords without substance won’t work

Interviews will be done by phone with the hiring manager, and/or team
members. Interviews will be a half hour in length.

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 x 126*

*Email : r...@rgtalent.com <r...@rgtalent.com> *

*G-Talk :**rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

  *Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*