please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

UI Developer

*Project Location*

Chicago IL

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by Face to Face*

* EAD,GC, USC and only*

   - The primary responsibilities of the Software Developer are to design,
   develop, support, and maintain software applications
   - Consult with clients and other team members to provide User Interface
   or Business Intelligence technical direction and support in design,
   development, and implementation
   - Work with other members of project teams to develop project
   requirements, site concepts, interface design, and architecture; to ensure
   applications are developed according to specifications
   - Designs Software Applications
      - Gathers requirements and design specifications, researches UI/BI
      technologies and identifies tools and technologies needed to support our
      User Interfaces or Business Intelligence capabilities
      - Design user interfaces and application architecture across the
      client facing applications for all applications
      - Performs Systems Analysis and Design, prepares functional
      specifications and technical specifications for applications or systems
      - Insures compliance and recommends change, if necessary, in
      standards, policies or processes
      - Coordinates closely with the User Experience team to align
      applications with UX standards
      - Develops test plans for software applications
   - Implements Software Applications
      - Follows and updates the design specifications as needed
      - Produces supporting documentation
      - Prepares work for inclusion in the release/deployment management
      process
      - Assists technical leads in code reviews and provides insight and
      feedback for improvement
   - Supports Software Applications:
      - Troubleshoots problems identified by users
      - Creates installation, troubleshooting, and end user documentation
      - Provides support and follow-up for issues

*Requirements:*

   - Bootstrap
   - AngularJS
   - .Net