*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume   *

*Position: * *VMware Engineer (DevOps) with Pivotal Cloud Foundry Exp.*

*Location : *
*Denver, CO Duration : 6-12 Months *

*Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face *

Job Description

·         Our team has over 100 years of experience building, managing and
staffing high tech companies around the globe.

·         Our collective experience, coupled with best of breed*, *and
proven, processes and technology equals the result our clients and
candidates expect!

·         Needing Consultant to work with the Virtual Environment Admins
(VEA) team in the daily administration, build and implementation of new
products and new feature sets for the client's virtual environment, which
includes: VMware (vRA, vROM, vRO, vCSA, all running within ESXi 5.5) and
Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).

·         This specific need is for the Pivital Cloud Foundry role.

Responsibilities:

-          The VEA team works closely with the DevOps team in the
development of retooling of the application development/deployment process
for critical business and customer facing application.

-          The project is a large application modernization effort for the
client’s transaction processing systems.

-          Cloud Foundry is used for “greenfield” development of new
components.

-          The consultants will be building Cloud Foundry
services/workflows for DevOps processes.

Job Requirement

-          VMWare expertise in all areas of products listed above

-          Pivotal Cloud Foundry

-          Windows and Linux operating systems

-          Understanding of network and storage environments

-          Scripting in PowerCLI (VMWare), GO (PCF), PowerShell a plus

Regards

Sandeep Chauhan

Technical Recruiter

VSG Business Solutions