please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr. Java Developer

*Project Location*

Omaha NE

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by skype*

* GC,and,USC only*

   - comm skills are very important!
   - this role is 70% front end dev, 30% back end.
   - strong java and angular experience is required.

 this project is part of the last phase to transfer off smalltalk and to
java/j2ee platform. this is anticipated to be a long project, should go
through august 2017. the candidate will be working with a team of 10
developers, 4-5 qas, 2 smes, 2 uats and 4 bas. this is the only project the
candidate will be dedicated to; this is a new development project. this is
a backfill position, the other developer is moving to a different team. he
has committed 3-10 weeks to do the transition. ideal candidates should have
at least 6 years experience with javascript, restful, web services, spring,
and hibernate. if they don't have much experience with angular, ok to
submit. the manager is looking for candidates to be exposed to it at the
least. candidates should have a solid understanding of spring hibernate and
ood. majority of work will be front end, not asking to write stored
procedures, but they will pull information from databases, which is
primarily sql. have a home grown timer, and batch processes. object
oriented design - new project developments, take things from scratch, only
thing that’s established is databases. they use an agile methodology.
candidates need to understand how iterations work, point stories. the
manager is looking to fill the position quickly. ideally would like to have
the interviews done within the next 2 weeks, with a 2 week notice for the
worker to leave their current role. skype for non local candidates. panel
interview or may be a short interview with 1-2 people. manager is looking
for candidates that have the ability to run with specs that aren't
complete, work with businesses to understand what's needed, and a
commitment to be here through the end of the project. the manager will be
interested in how easily you can take obscure requirements and turn those
into the project. sometimes there is not a lot of details, candidates
should communicate well, and have the flexibility to not have things
black/white.

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 x 126*

*Email : r...@rgtalent.com <r...@rgtalent.com> *

*G-Talk :**rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

  *Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*