*Dear Associates,*

*Greetings from VdrifveInfo INC.*

*We have excellent DevOps**, Informatica Developer, Salesforce, Hadoop, UI
Developers, Splunk, Cognos, Windows/Linux Admin etc** consultants available
on contract basis for your direct client requirements. *

*Feel free to call me at 972-534-2408 for details and discussions. Add me
to your distribution list and send all relevant requirements to
**g...@vdriveinfo.com
<g...@vdriveinfo.com>**.*

​

*Consultant Name*