please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title  -  Configuration Release Manager

Project Location  -   American Fork,UT

Duration -  contract to hire or FTE

*USC ONLY*

Requirement::-

Currently we are seeking a Principal Configuration / Release Manager to
join our American Fork, UT based team. This is an exciting position in a
fast moving project that requires the ability of candidates to hit the
ground running. What we're building is revolutionary and every employee
participates in a profit sharing program. Come be a part of changing the
face of TV!

Responsibilities:

·         Reproduce builds on the builder servers (and ensure proper
management of archival copies)

·         Facilitate special build requests (must be approved by
Product/Engineering)

·         Understand/document/manage the configuration of the build servers
for each platform

·         Ensure builds have proper release documentation. Platform QA
leads should continue to create the release notes. It makes sense for this
person to validate that the information is complete and thorough to the
extent their product/process knowledge allows before sending.

·         Develop configuration management/approval flow (Formalize
releases including Release Docs; Test Reports; Build Audit)

·         Communicate releases to client for UAT etc. and monitor for
approval to release to production

·         Document/Develop/Communicate release sequence into Beta and
Production

·         Manage/track any required Configuration files (as needed to
enable channels or product features)

·         Work with ProdOps on release process to the proper stores or
partners (document and backup ProdOps)

·         Understand current configuration of QA/Beta environments

·         Includes ALL releases from Move including IOS/Android/XboX/Roku/
etc. client releases as well as backend (CMS; CMW; SM etc)

·         Provides a check before release that roll-back plans have been
prepared.

Basic Requirements:

·         BS in related technical field

·         Must have at least 10+ years of Overall experience

·         5 or more years of experience in configuration / release
management

·         Should have experience working with current build system/machines
that build Continuous Integration (CI) and Release builds.

·         5 or more years of experience working in a consumer product
delivery environment

·         10 or more years of experience building, supporting, and
maintaining servers

 Thanks & Regards,

Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

<http://www.usgrpinc.com/images/usg_logo.jpg>

*United Software Group Inc.*

*Phone::614-414-3130 Ext-1111*

*G-Talk :rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

*LinkedIn::-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/rupa-kumari
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rupa-kumari>*

*Note: *USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local
law.