Hello Partners,

Please be in touch with me through YIM and Gtalk for better and fast
interaction, it is not possible to  send all the requirements via mail, so
i would like you to invite me over these medium or you can send me your
Id's i will be sending you connect request.

*Gtalk: **pradeepkumar.idctechnolog...@gmail.com
<pradeepkumar.idctechnolog...@gmail.com>*

*YIM: pradeep.kumar12...@yahoo.com <pradeep.kumar12...@yahoo.com>*

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

AM- Resourcing

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

Office: +1. 408-459-5613 Fax: 408-608-6088

Email:  prade...@idctechnologies.com

Web:  www.idctechnologies.com