Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: Lead requirements Analyst*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Interview: Phone and in person required by the client*

Tasks:

The FEP Operations Center is seeking a Lead Requirements Analyst to support
our new benefit, HEDIS Measures, Drug Billing, NDC, and Year End Benefits
projects.

*Required Skills*

*Must have 8-10 years of experience as a BA/RA.*

·         Candidate must demonstrate solid knowledge of Health Care Claims
processing.

·         Candidate must demonstrate experience with HEDIS Measures Quality
Rating System

·         Candidate must demonstrate experience with NCPDP D.0 Pharmacy
Drug Billing Record and NDC Coding

·         Candidate must demonstrate ability to lead a requirements
development initiative using the appropriate IIBA and PMP methodologies,
tools and techniques.

·         Candidate is must lead and execute the various requirements
analysis techniques required to deliver a successful project.

·         Candidate must have deep knowledge/experience in using various
requirements analysis techniques such as:

o   Context Data Flow Diagram

o   Entity Relationship Diagram

o   Glossary

o   Process Decomposition Diagram

o   Decision Tables

o   Workflow Diagramming

o   Use Case Modeling

o   User Stories

o   Prototyping

o   Translate Business Rules into Decision Table Models

o   Document “AS IS” and “TO BE” processes

·         Candidate must demonstrate strong verbal and written
communication skills to:

o   Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams.

o   Elaborate business requirements

o   Produce functional specifications, user interface specifications, use
cases, and/or data dictionaries

·         Candidate should demonstrate knowledge of skills to perform data
analytics such as knowledge of basic SQL queries

*Software & Tools:*

*MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Excel, Visio, HP ALM, Adobe Acrobat*

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146