*Please Send me Profiles at * *n...@rgtalent.com <n...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below.

*Position:         **PeopleSoft Functional Consultant*

*Location**:     **   New York, NY*

*Contract:       6  Months *

*MOI : TELEPHONIC followed SKYPE*

Adrenalin is looking for Mandatory Skills:* PeopleSoft Functional eRecruit
resource* to help client get a handle on the latest release v9.2 that was
just upgraded to from release v9.0.

Additional screening requirements:

- Help with their business process

- Create documentation

- Deliver some training

*Project will be done onsiteā€¦.

With Regards,

*Neha** | **RG Talent Inc*

39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

(Phone:  510-443-0757 Ext - 192)

In my absence please contact Umang Jain at following address
umang.j...@rgtalent.com <amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com>