*Please Send me Profiles at * *n...@rgtalent.com <n...@rgtalent.com>*

*-------------------------HOT POSITION---------------------*

Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below.

*Position:         SCCM Application Packager*

*Location**:     **  California/San Jose*

*Contract:       6  Months *

*MOI::Tel + Skype*

*Need USC/GC Only*

 *Job Description*

*Skills Requirement: *

·      Application Packaging with Admin Studio, Wise

·      SCCM Administration, ability to create collections, advertisement,
packages – strong background in SCCM 2007 and SCCM 2012

·      Scripting ability, batch, vbs Resource Request

·      Advance imaging and packaging using MSI & AppV 5.0

·      Deep knowledge of MDT and SCCM/Configuration Manager

·      Experience with MDOP and client virtualization technologies

·      Deep knowledge of Windows Client Imaging and Deployment

·      Powershell automation leveraging WMI

·      Vbscript automation

·      Developing/maintaining Custom MOF files

·      TSQL – Transact-Structured Query language

·      WQL – Windows Query language

·      SQL Server Reporting Services

*Experience Requirement:*

3+ years SCCM packaging experience and 1+ years of AppV 5.0 Experience.

*Education Requirement:*

Open

*Responsibilities:*

·      As part of our SCCM work stream team, the provided contractor will
be responsible for assisting our current packagers in supporting our
current 16,000 employees.

·      This contractor will be responsible for assisting in the migration
of departments/agencies (some that don’t have a current deployment system)
into the new infrastructure and deploying the necessary applications
required for centralizing email and directory services.

·      In conjunction with the migration, the contractor will also assess
the application requirements of each department/agency and assist in
packaging those applications that are not standard.

·      The contractor will also be responsible in assisting the SCCM work
stream team in maintaining the countywide single image.

With Regards,

*Neha** | **RG Talent Inc*

39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

(Phone:  510-443-0757 Ext - 192)

In my absence please contact Umang Jain at following address
umang.j...@rgtalent.com <amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com>