Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :     BI Developer*

*Location          :     Phoenix,AZ*

*Duration          :    6+ Months/Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F   (F2F Required)*

*Job Description:*

Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Developer on SQL Server platform:
Creates BI/Data Warehousing cube design and ETL Processes

*Must have skills:*

   1.  7 plus years experience in data warehousing, datamarts, definitions,
   OLAP, report writers, data mining tools, Dash Board design,SQL, and
   layouts, Oracle and SQL Server Databases
   2. 3 plus years in building reports and dashboards off the data warehouse
   3.  Strong experience with T-SQL, DTS, SSIS, Data Mining, OLAP, SSAS,
   SSRS, Cubes and MDX
   4. Strong data modeling skills

  * Review business requirements and current data models to develop a
framework for BI reporting / Data Warehouse.

* Responsible for incremental data warehouse design, development, testing,
support and configuration.

  * Design dimensional data models to create star schemas/data warehousing
repositories

  * Expert in utilizing Data Warehouse modeling tools in SQL Server
envirionment (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server, SharePoint, etc.)

  * Develop reporting from multiple internal and external data sources to
support

 * Work independently and with other developers to implement the logical
database design in the physical environment

  * Create SSIS/DTS ETL Packages