Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in Devops. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Role1:- Devops Analyst*

*Location:- Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Description:-*

DevOps Engineer for PubSys Automation. Hands-on knowledge of Ansible is a
must Java Engineer for PubSys Automation.

Knowledge of Ansible is a plus Frontend Engineer. Knowledge of AngularJS is
a must

Note: We appreciate not to see any rejects at screening stage due to poor
quality.

*Skill Set:-*

Years Of Experience: 4-5 yrs Skillsets: DevOps Engineer for PubSys
Automation. Hands-on knowledge of Ansible is a must Java Engineer for
PubSys Automation. Knowledge of Ansible is a plus Frontend Engineer.
Knowledge of AngularJS is a must

*Role2:- Sysadmin/DevOps*

*Location:- Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Description:-*

Expert knowledge and experience with Software Version Control systems: SVN,
GIT, etc. (Git and GitHub/Gitlab knowledge is a plus) Experience
maintaining large clusters using configuration tools such as:
Ansible,Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc. Experience maintaining automated build
systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or RunDeck Strong Operational
Experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl,
Python Solid experience in trouble shooting, debugging, and performance
measurement Knowledge of Virtualization technologies like VMWare Fusion,
VMWare Workstation, VMWare ESXi, Vagrant, Docker Additional Skills (Nice to
have): Knowledge of Java Build Systems and Tools including: Maven, Ant,
etc. Knowlege of WebServers and LoadBalancers Apache HTTP Server, Apache
Traffic Server, Nginx, HAProxy Experience working with server clusters
consisting of hundreds or thousands of machines A desire to write tools and
applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand.
Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on
systems. Experience managing and integrating test automation into various
points in a deployment pipeline. Experience with Java test frameworks such
as JUnit. Experience implementing Java server applications using tools such
as: Jersey, Jetty,

*Skill Set:-*

Years Of Experience: 7-8 yrs Skills: Expert knowledge and experience with
Software Version Control systems: SVN, GIT, etc. (Git and GitHub/Gitlab
knowledge is a plus) Experience maintaining large clusters using
configuration tools such as: Ansible,Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc. Experience
maintaining automated build systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or
RunDeck Strong Operational Experience in Linux/Unix environment and
scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python Solid experience in trouble
shooting, debugging, and performance measurement Knowledge of
Virtualization technologies like VMWare Fusion, VMWare Workstation, VMWare
ESXi, Vagrant, Docker

*Role3:- Devops Engineer *

*Location:- Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Description:-*

Devops engineer to support the devops platform which includes Skills:
Binary Repository Manager - Nexus/ Artifactory Build system - SBT, Maven,
Ant, NPM OS - RHEL, Centos, Code Quality - Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle
Scripting: BASH, Python, Perl Config Mgmt: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
Prototyping: Vagrant, VMWare Workstation/Fusion Note: We appreciate not to
see any rejects at screening stage due to poor quality.

*Skill Set:-*

Years Of Experience: 5-6 yrs: Skills: Binary Repository Manager - Nexus/
Artifactory Build system - SBT, Maven, Ant, NPM OS - RHEL, Centos, Code
Quality - Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle Scripting: BASH, Python, Perl Config Mgmt:
Ansible, Puppet, Chef Prototyping: Vagrant, VMWare Workstation/Fusion

*Role4:- AEM Devops*

*Location:- Anywhere in USA*

*Job Description:-*

Installing and maintaining Adobe AEM software · Automation - C/I (Jenkins ,
Puppet, Docker) · Infosec vulnerabilities tracking · Working experience
with Linux OS · Hardware/software config · OS upgrades · Software upgrades
· DB upgrades · Troubleshooting and root cause analysis · Scripting for
system processes · Release Management · Required with knowledge on Ansible
Note: We appreciate not to see any rejects at screening stage due to poor
quality.

*Skill Set:-*

Years of experience- 7- 8yrs

*Role4:- DevOps engineer*

*Location:- Seattle, WA*

*Job Description:-*

The profiles shared so far does not have windows server experience. Please
share profiles accordingly. Exposure to Windows and .NET is must Job
Functions: Note : we need 5+ years’ experience with Windows Server
Administration with experience in database server technologies (Sql Server)
Jenkins Chef We need people with DevOps automation experience(tools like
Chef, Jenkins, Nagios, Splunk) for windows and .NET application stack.
Windows administration is a necessary background for above.

• Experience in setting up and managing Continuous Integration environment

• Troubleshoot site outages and performance issues, including on-call
response

• Assist in developing standards and procedures for packaging, deploying
and automating

• Develop innovative ways to smartly measure and monitor application and
infrastructure health

• Interact with the Engineering for supporting/maintaining/designing
backend infrastructure for product support Qualifications: • 5+ years’
experience with Windows Server Administration • 3+ years’ experience with
database server technologies (Sql Server)

• Skilled in Python, php, javascript, PowerShell scripting and other
programming languages (C# preferable)

• 2+ years supporting the software development process

• Experience and knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef) and CD/CI
tools (Jenkins)

• Experience source control tools such as GIT/TFS.

• Experience with Agile software development practices

• Understanding of continuous deployment/delivery

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills

• Ability to set goals, and achieve scheduled deadlines

• Ability to work positively with internal and external customers and as
part of a team

• Hands-on, energetic and motivated self-starter

• Extreme attention to detail

• Excellent troubleshooting capabilities and an ability to quickly learn
new technologies is a plus.

• Experience with container management technology (Docker is a plus)

• Experience with AWS is a plus

Regards

*Vikas Malik*

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing

t:  904-322-7385| f: +1 (608) 646 8326

e: vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com | w: www.nlbservices.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
Company