Hi Folks,

Please share ONLY LOCAL PROFILES at  michael.fo...@gmail.com

*Role: UI Developer*

*Location: H**erndon VA*

• Heavy front end development experience - CSS, HTML, JavaScript.

• We are not looking for designers, more so developers who want to focus
their attention on front end development.

• We are still deciding the JavaScript framework (React or Angular).

• We are also using .NET framework, but this is secondary to the front end
experience.

*Minimum Requirements*

•  5+ years of experience using JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, HTML is required

•  Experience using any of the following -- AngularJS, NodeJS, Ember,
Backbone, etc.

•  Strong Interpersonal Skills

*Full Legal Name:*

*Contact Details:*

*Pay Rate Confirmation:*

*Visa Status/Visa Expiration Date if H1B:*

*Please confirm you will provide I-797 and Candidate your Direct Employee:*

*Date of Birth (MM/DD/YR):*

*Date entered the United States:*

*Education Information with year of Graduation, University/College Name,
and Degree Information:*

*Availability to Start:*

*Thanks *
*Michael Fortin *