Hi Folks,
Please share relevant resources for the below position at
*aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com
<aanchal.ar...@acsicorp.com>*

This position is with one of my direct client.

*Role: Application Architect/Solution Architect*
*Location: Charlotte/Mooresville, NC *
*Duration: 6+ Months*

Responsibility:
Scope: Staff augmentation for architectural assistance in software
rationalization IT strategy for a Portfolio of 300 Application.
Overall Rationalization Strategy, Methodology and Application Analysis
Framework are in place.
Job Description
Looking primarily for a Application Architect who is also capable of
looking at a larger picture from the perspective of IT for Business as well
as IT for IT
Has the ability to work with teams comprising of personal from varied
back-ground (Business User, Business Heads, BA, IT Technical Leaders and
Team)
The primary responsibility of the Application Architect II is
·         Business analysis,
·         Application design,
·         Development, integration and delivery and
·         Application maintenance and support functions
·         In Addition to Responsibilities of Application Architect I

Application Architect I participate in
·         Defining functional designs
·         Application systems architecture across all technologies and
platforms, for highly complex projects with large scopes.

Requirements:
·         Documents development requirements for database, applications,
and operation system environment.
·         Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet
client needs.
·         Serves as expertise in all aspects of designing and application
development.
·         May conduct training to IT Staff.
·         Responsible for the overall system design of highly complex
applications.
·         Works with business unit to determine requirements for databases,
applications, and operation systems.
·         Provides mentorship and guidance to Application Architect I
·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
required.
·         Master’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
preferred.
·         5+ years of experience in Application Architecture or related
field required.

Thanks & Regards,
Aanchal Arora | Associate Recruiter

American CyberSystems