*Rate  :* *$30/hr on c2c*

Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“Business Analyst”* position with our reputed
client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First, Middle & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate?*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion*

*2 References*

*Job Title*

Business Analyst

*Project Location*

Albany, NY

*Duration*

*24+ months /Contract*

*Rate  :* *$30/hr on c2c*

*Skills Required:*

·         60 months experience as a Business Analyst facilitating
requirements definition sessions with business/program area subject matter
experts including developing documentation of requirements, design,
development, testing, training, and deployment plans.

·         12 months experience as a Business Analyst on projects using the
EMC Captiva suite of tools for document scanning.

·         12 months experience on projects utilizing the out of the box
capabilities of IBM FileNet Case Manager to provide the basis for project
workflows.

·         Provide a detailed description of how the proposed Candidate
meets the requested qualification.  Include name(s) of previous
employer(s), start and end dates of engagement(s), reference, and any
additional applicable information.

·         60 months experience working on projects with process flow and
architectural diagram development using tools such as MS Visio or related
tools for use in requirements or technical documents.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Zodiac Solutions