Hi

 Hope you are doing well!!!!

 Let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement.

 Please send the resume to *himanshu.ve...@infogium.com*
<himanshu.ve...@infogium.com>

*Role - Salesforce Developer*

*Location - Dallas, Texas*

*3+ month contract*

The qualified candidate will possess 7+ years of experience in three major
areas, including: Salesforce Web Services, Salesforce Data Model, and Java
Expert.  We are looking to rapidly integrate our main application into
Salesforce.  We are looking for someone who has expert knowledge of the
inner workings of the Salesforce ecosystem.  This product line will be
developed using rapid development techniques and will heavily leverage
automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.

Responsibilities for this Position Include:

Possess excellent communication skills.

Setup a project plan to meet the milestones set forth Have high integrity
Demonstrate intricate knowledge of salesforce data structure,
functionality, and web services Show a portfolio of production applications
built on or integrated with Salesforce.

Have the ability to work with little supervision.

Enjoy rapidly learning new frameworks and languages.

Experience Required:

5+ years of project developer

Java Expert

Salesforce Web Services Expert