Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :          Data Analyst*

*Location          :        San Francisco, CA*

*Duration          :   6+ Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic +F2F   (F2F Required)*

*Job Description:*

The Data Analyst works with subject matter experts from the project team to
determine data requirements for PWM Data Warehouse systems, develop these
requirements into functional specifications and detailed data flow design
documents, and participates in the full development process life-cycle from
concept, through testing, to implementation. This includes identifying
necessary data, reconciling with the new application and the legacy data
sources and ensuring a successful implementation of PWM Data Warehouse
capability. This will include communicating business term definition,
establishing data quality rules, writing and execute data quality checks,
researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process
and workflow knowledge and user acceptance testing.