Hi,

My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in Performance Test. This experience is relevant to one of
my current openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then
please send me resume and rate/hr.

Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Position:- Technical Architect/ Technical Test Lead*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Role& Skills: *

1. More than 10 years of experience IT industry and 8+ years in Performance
testing / engineering

2. *Should have good knowledge on performance testing using VSTS.*

3. Very good knowledge on all Microsoft technologies like (MVC, C#,ASP.Net,
Azure , Sql )

4. Excellent experience in performance bottleneck analysis and provide
recommendations

5. Good leadership quality, able to handle the activities by coordinating
with MS client & offshore team.

6. Have client interaction experience

Note: Observed most of the profiles not meeting requirement or JD as they
didn’t work VSTS tool and MS technologies.

Most of the profiles are not fitting the JD itself and we are losing most
of the time for screening the profiles. Note: We appreciate not to see any
rejects at screening stage due to poor quality.

Regards

*Vikas Malik*

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing