Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170.

*Role:                Metric Stream Business Analyst*
*Location:        Jersey City, NJ *
*Duration:       Long Term *
*MOI:               Face to Face*

Required Skill Set: IT Security, Risk Assessment, Compliance, Metric
Stream, Project Management

*Exp. Required:  8 – 10 Years and with banking*

*Must-Have*
Ø        In-depth knowledge of existing and emerging information security
technologies, industry standards and best practices
Ø        Demonstrated experience analyzing , interpreting and communicating
business requirements
Ø        The ability to interview program/process owners and document
existing processes
Ø        Working experience with MetricStream and other GRC tools
Ø        Familiarity with risk and control frameworks including
COSO,COBIT,ITIL in a regulated industry , preferably finance
Ø        Excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal, time
management and strong presentation skills.

*Good-to-Have*
Ø        CISA and/or CISM certification
Ø        PMP certification

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role*

*1*Define business/system requirements by facilitating meetings,
interviewing users, developing use cases

*2*Analyze current processes, recommends solutions and improved processes

*3*Participate in business analysis, project planning and management by
documenting, maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project
documentation

*4*Review control descriptions, questionnaires, process narratives and
testing strategies for reasonableness and accuracy. Make recommendations
and implement update to documentation

*5*Facilitate design workshops with business teams

*6*Manage issue resolution with business and IT development teams

*7*Responsible for development of and execution of test plans and tracking
or remediation plans

*8*Monitors client experiences and feedback on the use of business
application

*9*Reports progress to management (weekly/monthly)

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*
*Technical Recruiter*