Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Mainframe Developer Richmond, VA 12+ Months*

*Local Candidates ONLY (F2F Required)*

Our client, one of the largest financial institutions in the country, is
looking to add at least 20 new members to their data center, in support of
major MAINFRAME applications and systems.  Our hiring manager is looking to
interview and hire immediately!  Here are the qualifications he sent to us
directly:

·         First level responder to all Mainframe application incidents from
batch processing and online, which consists of VisionPLUS, COBOL, DB2, JCL,
CICS, VSAM, Control-M, CA-7 and TWS

·         Triage and resolve application incidents by working with
application SME

·         Performs daily health checks for various Mainframe applications

·         Attend & Facilitate daily/weekly incident meetings, logs/updates
incidents logs

·         Provide daily/weekly/monthly metrics

·         Support releases based on application and IPS SME’s need

·         Strong communication, coordination and interpersonal skills are
needed to ensure coordination with other System Matter Experts (SMEs),
Technical resources

·         Support IPS Managers (TSMs) and ITO/Card IT Sr. Management

We are looking specifically for professionals skilled in Mainframe
support.  This is NOT a Windows role.  It is exclusively Mainframe.  The
ideal candidate will have experience or knowledge of VisionPLUS.  Beyond
that, we are looking for skilled Mainframe Production support professionals
skilled in either: COBOL, DB2, JCL, CICS, VSAM, Control-M, CA-7 or
TWS...... of some combination of some of these mainframe skills.  IF YOU
HAVE A MAINFRAME BACKGROUND, I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!

These positions are all located in Richmond, VA.  The team works in 12 hour
shifts, so they need people who are flexible with shift work.  You must
also be willing and able to interview face to face in Richmond, VA!

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146