*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job title -                                      *   DevOps Engineer

*Location:                                       *  Birmingham, AL 35233

*Interview Mode –                      *     Telephonic + Skype

*Duration-                                         *6 Month Contract

*Max. Rate is $40/hour on C2C*

*Required Skills:*

·         Developed ANT MAVEN scripts in to build and deploy J2EE
Applications

·         Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, and jQuery, AJAX, JSON,
AngularJS 2.0 and NodeJS

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Excellent understanding of continuous integration process flow,
experience with continuous deployment tools such as Bamboo, code
repositories like Github, Bitbucket and SVN.

·         Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, and jQuery, AJAX, JSON,
AngularJS 2.0 and NodeJS.

·         Experience in SOAP, REST and WSDL for developing Web Services.

·         Working knowledge of AWS cloud environment for various
development tasks.

·         Developed ANT MAVEN scripts in to build and deploy J2EE
Applications.

·         Experience deploying and maintaining large scale Java based
application in Apache Tomcat/IBM Web sphere application server

·         Experience in writing Linux/Unix shell script to automate manual
deployment process.

·         Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal
supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communication
skills

·         Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*