Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title         :      SDET Consultant*

*Location          :         Seattle, WA*

*Duration          :    12+Months/Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + Skype*

 *Required:*

• Possesses both strong manual and automated Web and mobile test
experience.
• Experience in Java and Angular.
• Experience writing front-end (via Selenium) and RESTful API layer test
code using common tools and languages.
• Experience with SQL.
• Knowledge and experience in SDLC including SCRUM Agile processes.
• Ability to lead and manage test case development and execution.
• Experience using test, development and defect management tool, such as
Jira, TFS, Jenkins, GitHub, and/or Test Rail.
• Be prepared for coding through the interview process.
• Developing, implementing, and sustaining test automation processes,
practices, and controls in support of application and system requirement,
development and test activities throughout the software development and
sustainment lifecycles.