Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Testing |Functional Test Analyst |Senior*

*Location: Washington, DC-----Locals VA, MD, DE*

*Duration: 6-12-months*

*Interview Format: Phone and In-person interview*

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

Tasks:

•           Participate in all Agile/Scrum team activities as a scrum team
member

•           Analyze user stories to determine the appropriate testing
methods and processes for functional/system testing and regression testing
in both manual and automated ways.

•           Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case
creation, execution, reporting, and defect logging.

•           Participate in test case reviews to ensure test cases
accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria.

•           Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims
applications.

•           Work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers,
Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver a quality
product to the customer.

•           Provide customer support to the external User Acceptance test
teams.

Competencies:

•           Must have extensive testing experience within Agile or Scrum
methodologies.

•           Must have experience/knowledge in continuous
integration/continuous delivery within DevOp environment.

•           Must have working experience in the testing (automated/manual)
and development life cycle methodologies.

•           Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in testing of
web-based applications.

•           Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in performing
webservice testing using SOAPUI or other equivalent tools.

•           Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in mobile testing.

•           Experience using scripting and programming languages (VB
Script, Perl Script, JavaScript, java etc.), Object Oriented Design (OOD)
and coding techniques, and Structured Query Language (SQL)

•           Must have minimum 3 year experience in Enrollment and claims
processing in healthcare industry.

•           Must have eight (8) years of experience in manual and automated
testing, be able to build automation scripts using HP QuickTest Pro/Unified
Functional Testing or equivalent tools (e.g., Selenium) to support
in-sprint “on the fly” automation.

•           Must have eight (8) years of experience using HP Quality
Center/ALM or an equivalent tool.

•           Must be familiar with HP Agile Manager or equivalent tool.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146