*Please send me profiles at um...@apetan.com <http://apetan.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

             *Senior Network/Consulting Engineer*

*Project Location   *

*             Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration*

*             6+ Months/Contract*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode of Interview: Telephonic Followed By Skype*

Qualifications: Cisco-Infrastructure-ACI, Cisco-Infrastructure-Nexus 9K

Qualifications: heavy route/switch and datacenter engineer, with Cisco
SDN/ACI experience. This individual would help bridge gaps as we move
towards the co-lo, helping to implement spine/leaf architecture.

• Years of experience: 7+

• Knowledge of implementing and troubleshooting complex data center
networks.

• Candidates will have the knowledge and skills required to independently
design, implement, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot complex datacenter
networks

• Ability to implement and troubleshoot complex converged networks.

• Cisco 9k

• Spine Leaf architecture

• Experience with SDN/ACI preferred

*Umang Jain | Sr. Technical Recruiter| Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Phone: 201-620-9700* ** 1**45** |*

*Mailing Address:* 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070
*um...@apetan.com <um...@apetan.com> | Web link:  **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/>