Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title         :        SAP SD/Vertex Functional Consultant*

*Location          :           Houstan, TX*

*Duration          :    6+Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Only*

 *Required:*

·         SD

·         MM

·         Vertex

·         Expereinced with SD integration points with MM module

·         Must have significant end to end life cycle experience in
implementing SAP SD

·         Interfacing SAP with third party solutions specifically. Tax
bolt-on Vertex

·         Demonstrated ability to excel in cross functional teams with
multiple stake holders.

·         Hands on configuration experience in Pricing, Availability
Checks, Credit and Risk management, output determination Sales, Foreign
Trade and Customs, Billing, Shipping Reports and analysis and other general
SD configuration

·         The ideal candidate has deep experience with both operational and
strategic configuration of SD and Vertex

·         Develop and Assure quality of process models