NOTE:- IN-CASE OF H1B CONSULTANT NEED H1B,I94 AND PHOTO ID

Hi,

Greetings!!

My name is Sourabh Kumar and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. Below are the
details for the same.

*Job Title:* SAP Payroll

*Location:* Piscataway, NJ

*Duration: *Contract Position

Job Descriptions

Skills

Requisition Details:

   - Hands on experience in SAP HR implementation and Support
   - Key Skills in SAP Payroll: Payroll Schemas, Personal Calculation
   Rules, Off Cycle Payroll, Payscale Structures, Indirect Valuations, Company
   Loans, PE51 Forms, Statutory Configurations, HR-FI Integration, SAP
   Queries, Interfaces, Data Migrations, etc
   - Conversion of Business Processes Requirements into Business Blueprints
   and designing of system solution
   - Expertise in providing Client Specific Solutions to address
   requirements where standard solutions are not available
   - Expertise in SAP Payroll US & Payroll International
   - Configuration of Statutory Functionalities like Pension Auto
   Enrolment, Scheduler Tax Deductions, Monthly & Annual Tax Forms, Income
   Taxes, Employee SOCSO Deductions, Employee State Insurances, Labour Welfare
   Fund, Human Resources Development Fund, Annual Wage Supplement
   - Configuration of HR Processes & Forms - Set up of forms based on FPM
   Webdynpro and Adobe Forms, Design Form Layouts both using HR Forms and
   using HCM Processes and Forms, Launch the forms using Netweaver Business
   Client (NWBC), linking the form to workflows with Standard Tasks and all
   Work item dynamics
   - Other Skills: Global Employment, Training & Event Management, Time
   Management, Personnel Administration, Organisation Management & Travel
   Management
   - HR Functional Expertise: Payroll, Compensation Management, Performance
   Appraisals, Employee Relations and other post recruitment functions

Skills

   - 10+ years of experience as SAP Payroll Consultant
   - Experience of SAP Payroll implementation for US and International
   payroll
   - HR Renewal 1.0 and 2.0
   - Self Services
   - Global/Concurrent Employment
   - HR Processes & Forms
   - Time Management
   - Travel Management
   - Personal Administration
   - Organization Management

Notes:
The consultant must have:

   - Ability to find solutions to problems beyond previous experience
   - Ability to work independently with minimal direction
   - Ability to lead business discussions and testing
   - Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and client
   relations skills

We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability
status, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.

*Sourabh Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

eTeam Inc –“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue

South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

Direct :- 7329835525 EXT:-164

*E-Mail:* *sour...@eteaminc.com <prsi...@eteaminc.com>*

www.eteaminc.com

*IMPORTANT NOTE:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s)
to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click  here
<http://jobs.eteaminc.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=3437315f3631313539323237343531385f333735333030385f313038313438385f315f52616e6a69742b52616a&e=1ad&t11=1368126713551>

www.eteaminc.com