NOTE:-MONGODB IS COMPULSORY SKILL

IN-CASE OF H1B CONSULTANTS NEED I94 AND H1B COPY

Hi,

Greetings!!

My name is Sourabh Kumar and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. Below are the
details for the same.

*Job Title:* ETL Informatica Lead with MongoDB

*Location:* NYC

*Duration: *Contract Position

Job Descriptions

Skills

Requisition Details:

Skills/Experience:
• Must have over 10 year of proven experience in Implementing ETL solutions
and in depth experience in Data Integration Projects.
• Must have 3+ years of database design, development and administration
experience with MongoDB
• Must have minimum 5 years of strong experience in Informatica ETL
development
• Extract Transform Load experience, particularly in regard to MongoDB,
build a script & process export or load data, Hands-on knowledge of Mongo
Shell
• 3+ years of development experience and skills in JavaScript/C#/Java
• Exposure in data modeling, indexing and performance tuning
• Good concept of MongoDB stored procedures, sharding, horizontal/vertical
scaling, importing/exporting data into etc.
• Must be able to work independently on the assignment including
architecture, design, estimation, development and manage timelines
• Must be able to direct technical tasks of development team
• Should be able to translate nonfunctional and functional requirements
into design within enterprise context
• Have experience working with and developing design and architecture
documents such as entity relation diagrams, Use cases etc.
• Must have good experience in performance tuning and best practices for
ETL & Database Design
• Should have the knowledge on data warehousing concepts and EDW ODS etc.
• Informatica Server and client tools installation experience good to have
• Have understanding and experience with Design pattern, test driven
development and Isolation framework Must be familiar with various
requirements gathering techniques
• Should demonstrate knowledge of industry trends and standards Ability to
prioritize work requirements Strong stakeholder management skills and
ability to participate in Project Lead Team Passionate about building
high-quality systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong analytical skills
able to identify alternatives, presenting options, and making
recommendations to meet the projects goals
• Good to have exposure and understanding of cloud technology Must have
ability to create technical design artifacts to demonstrate technical
flows, specification and interfaces of the system and must have a mastery
of application design skills, methods and tools.
• Good to have Insurance/Reinsurance Domain Knowledge
or any other characteristic protected by law.

*Sourabh Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

eTeam Inc –“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue

South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

Direct :- 7329835525 EXT:-164

*E-Mail:* *sour...@eteaminc.com <prsi...@eteaminc.com>*

www.eteaminc.com

*IMPORTANT NOTE:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s)
to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click  here
<http://jobs.eteaminc.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=3437315f3631313539323237343531385f333735333030385f313038313438385f315f52616e6a69742b52616a&e=1ad&t11=1368126713551>

www.eteaminc.com