Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*NEED USC AND GC ONLY*

*Job Title         :             DevOps Engineer*

*Location          :               Portland, OR*

*Duration          :          6+Months/Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic+Skype*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Install, configure, maintain, and automate multiple Windows
Server environments

·         Maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery
environments

·         Participate in Agile software development processes to support
regular software releases for our publishing platform

·         Participate in the evaluation, selection and deployment of new
technologies and tools

·         Work with colleagues to optimize overall system performance and
deployment reliability. This includes working with applications, network,
storage, database, and server technologies

·         Provide support to internal and external clients, and may be
required to participate in the 24x7 on-call rotation

·         Perform system audits, document findings, and publish
recommendations

·         Keep abreast of technical developments to ensure the company is
able to take advantage of industry advances

*Qualification:*

·         Minimum 3-4 years related experience, with at least 3 years’
experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration

·         Experience supporting .Net C# MVC web applications and/or web
services

·         Experience supporting a SaaS platform as a Windows professional

·         Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment

·         Experience with CI/CD processes and methods

·         Experience in automating large scale Windows environments
utilizing one or more of the following: SSCM, Batch, or PowerShell

·         Experience with the following is a plus: Visual Studio / Team
Foundation Server, SQL Server, Puppet, GIT, Jenkins