Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.
Oracle ETL Developer
Los Angeles CA
6 months /Contract
* Skills Required and Job Description:*
*MOI : TELEPHONIC + SKYPE*
* Position Description:*
The selected candidate will be interacting daily with Business Analysts and
other functional experts, as well as end users, to comprehend requirements
and ensure all aspects of the project are delivered as planned.
Responsible for working with Application and Data Architects to design and
develop a Student ID application with a district-wide database that stores
individual-level longitudinal data on students.
The ideal candidate must thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and
be able to effectively understand and provide solutions to challenging
interface problems using PL/SQL.
- Define data transformation rules and determine most appropriate method
for processing (extract-based, load-based, or DBMS-based)
- Prepare detailed data mapping documentation
- Develop Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models using Oracle
Designer and SQL Developer.
- Apply concepts such as entity types, attributes, relationships, naming
- Develop Data Dictionary and establish Meta-Data Models
- Develop and implement a Student Identification system
- Provide support to ad hoc data requests
- Performance tuning of developed objects
- Create and support ETL of large volumes of data while maximizing
efficiency of load.
- Conduct timing and capacity testing to ensure production support
- Conduct data value testing at the conclusion of ETL development
- Provide support to Business Analyst(s) in gathering and/or clarifying
data and reporting requirements from business owners
- Other ETL related duties as required
- Transfer knowledge to LAUSD Personnel
- BS/BA in a related technical field, OR four (4) years of experience in
a directly related field
- 4+ years of expert level experience in Oracle PL/SQL development.
- Experience with Oracle Warehouse Builder and Data Integrator
Enterprise Edition is desired
- Strong Experience with OLTP systems and student data is highly desired
- Experience developing Oracle triggers is highly desired
- Experience as Oracle DBA is highly desired
- Experience as in Oracle Data Modeling is highly desired
- Experience with Web Services is highly desired
- Experience with transferring knowledge to customer personnel
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle 11g is required
Thanks & Regards, *NEHA* Technical Resource Specialist *RG Talent Inc.* 39120
Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 192 Email
: n...@rgtalent.com URL : www.rgtalent.com In my absence please
contact Manish at following address man...@rgtalent.com. Disclaimer: Under
Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com and we will
gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list. Click To Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.