please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

 Hi Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *OBIA Developer/OBIEE Developer*

 Project Location- *Schaumburg, IL*

Duration –*12+ months*

Skillset : Would be ODI or OBIEE . Exp. 5 + years. Knowledge of DW concepts
essential. Knowledge of EBS – good to have. Preferably should have
implemented one or more OBIA module.

Should have good communication, exp. in creating technical documentation…

Thanks & Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

*United Software Group Inc.*