Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title         :       ETL/InformaticaDeveloper*

*Location          :           Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration          :      6+Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode:    Telephonic+Skype*

*Required:*

·         5+ Years proven Informatica Development experience

·         *ETL development experience on Facets Implementation Projects*

·         Strong subject matter knowledge in health care insurance industry

·         Oustanding Communication skills, both verbal and written

·         Proven ability to solve problems with limited to no direction

Software Engineer" group.