*Job Title*

*SDET Tester*

*Project Location*

*Bellevue WA*

*Duration*

*6 months /Contract*

*  Skills Required and Job Description:*

client is hiring SDEs -they need to be willing to work with PHP -they can
come from any background -.net, java, c++ -I need Sr. SDEs who are true
software engineers and have worked on distributed systems.

*Meenu Sharma*

*Head-Recruitment | RG Talent Inc.*
*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
*Phone: 510-443-0757 x 105*
*Fax: 510-952-4633*
*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Hangout: meenu.rgtalent*

In my absence please contact *Adil Zaman* at the following address
*adil.za...@rgtalent.com
<adil.za...@rgtalent.com> *
Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
remove@rgtalent.comand we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.

Software Engineer" group.