Hello!!
Hope you are doing fine!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177 (ravind...@sysmind.com )

*Role: OpenStack Cloud Engg*

*Location: Middletown, NJ*

*Contract : 12 Months*

**Need Visa Copy+ Passport ID (Both)*

*Job Description:*

Key skills required for the job are:

·         OpenStack (Mandatory)

·         VoIP

1.       OpenStack Expertise.

2.       Good understanding of VoIP services & its instantiation processes,
SIP knowledge

3.       Linux

*Minimum work experience:3 - 8 Years*

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC