Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

 *Job Title         :     System Architect/Manager/Lead (Windows)*

*Location          :       NYC, NY*

*Duration          :    12+Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Only*

  *Required:*

*1 year project in NYC no expenses Monday-Thursday on site friday from home*

* Minimum Requirements:*

*A System Engineer / Server Administrator that is like technical architect
who can help, but does not need to do the work itself, provide oversight,
implement best practice when it comes to technical functionalities (not
application), and is capable of implementing best practice. Can monitor and
inform on best way on how to do monitoring. Provide oversight of project
and work with project leader. Handle requests coming in from the crown
team, and plan out the work that will be required*

*1. assist and support the EHR (Allscripts TouchWorks) working as a part of
the CROWN SIS Team.*

*1.1. Guidance on installing, supporting, and maintaining the Client’s
hardware, operating system(s), and application software*

*1.2. Helps team with remote communications, documenting system operations
along with maintenance and recovery procedures*

*1.3. Guidance on what to monitor and document system utilization, as well
as performs growth analysis to help with capacity planning*

*1.4. Guidance in the installation of the operating system, database, and
application software*