*Please send me profiles at um...@apetan.co <http://apetan.com>m*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*              Sr. QA Lead*

*Project Location   *

*              Des Moines, Iowa*

*Duration*

*              18+ Months/Contract*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode of Interview: Telephonic Followed By Skype*

*Need Only Lead Consultant*

Lead to join our leadership group.

The Destination program is a large, multi-year, multi-work stream project
that includes a system replacement and underlying data work.

This person will fill a traditional QA leadership role with primary
responsibilities to include defining our QA strategy, building out our
quality management discipline across the program, and then overseeing its
execution.

Execution may include traditional testing methods as well as test
automation and the use of off shore resources.

Leadership experience in a QA role across a large multi-faceted program is
being sought including the ability to influence across disciplines.

 Asset Management experience is a plus.

*Umang Jain | Sr. Technical Recruiter| Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Phone: 201-620-9700* ** 1**45** |*

*Mailing Address:* 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070

*um...@apetan.com <um...@apetan.com> | Web link:  **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/>

Software Engineer" group.