Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*. Kindly share suitable
resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Role: Hadoop developer   *

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration of contract: 6 months*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Required start date: Immediately*

*Mandatory skill :-*

*HortonWorks and Java*

*Technical Skills*:-

HortonWorks and Java

Requirement: Software development for Big-Data HortonWorks framework, for a
leading communication service-provider in North America.

Java, HortonWorks, Hadoop, Big-data

Not critical; SCJP will be a plus

*Note: We Need Visa Copy & Id proof  During the Submission *

*I may miss to check voice messages but never miss to reply Emails. Please
do email me If I miss your call.*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*