*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Title:                SAP Functional Consultant with PP*

*Location:         Cleveland, OH*

*Start:                Oct. 2016*

*Duration:         6  Months Contract*

*Max. Rate is $55/hour on C2C*

*Required Skills:*

*·*         SAP PTP, knowledge of all PTP cycle modules(PP is the most
important), hands-on configuration experience

*Specific Job Description**:*

Apex is looking to hire a well-rounded Sr. SAP Functional Consultant with
strengths in P2P.

*Job Description:*

·         Apex is looking to hire a P2P consultant to join our team on a
global enterprise team.

·         Senior level analyst role

·         Hands-on configuration

·         Knowledge of all p2p cycle modules (see folder for complete
breakdown(

·         PP module is key

·         Business process SME knowledge

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

Office: 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*