Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*NO H1B (ALL OTHER WORK AUTHORIZATION WILL WORK)*

*Job Title         :    Sr.Datawarehouse Consultant*

*Location          :      Herndon, VA*

*Duration          :    6+Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F*

 *Required:*

*Must have data architecture, Dimensional Modeling, Data Warehouse and Data
Mart project Experience a must. Oracle, Informatica for ETL and Erwin/ER
Studio.*

·         *9+ years of overall experience as a Data Architect. Experience
translating enterprise business and data requirements into a logical and
physical data model design for Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Marts.*

·         *Experience of building data warehouses using Bill Inmon’s
Corporate Information factory model*

·         *Experience with data analysis (SQL), data profiling, and data
mapping*

·         *Conduct interviews, brainstorming discussions with project teams
and SMEs to understand domain data entities and their relationships*

·         *Assist developers, ETL, BI team and end users to understand data
model*

·         *Experience with managing meta data for data model. Evaluate
existing data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies*

·         *Leverage and enforce standards for data naming conventions to
ensure consistency and reuse of data models *

·         *Understand order and precedence of data loads and functional
testing schedule.*

·         *Experience with Embarcadero ER/Studio*

Software Engineer" group.