Please share the suitable resource for this Position.
Please share the Visa Copy and Photo ID Proof of your consultants. at
*Urgent Requirement: Java Developer with JBoss Fuse Experience (PA)*
*Role: Java Developer with JBoss Fuse Experience*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Experience: 7+ Years*
*Duration: 6 Months – 12 Months*
*Roles & Responsibilities: *
Experience working with Architect, System analysts and designing SOA
solutions for large programs
• Experience in JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, J2EE, XML, JSON, XSLT, REST, UML
• Experience in designing the integration solutions using ESB and canonical
models. Extensive understanding of various Enterprise Integration Pattern
a. Evaluate use cases and suggest suitable integration patterns (SOAP /
REST / MQ/ FILE based patterns)
b. Good understanding on the RESTful service design and RESTful URI
pattern(Path and Query Param) design standards
c. Experience in designing WSDL and Schema (XSDs)
• Excellent knowledge on open source technology from design perspective
• Experience working on various deployment model OSGI and EAP
• Experience in one of the BDD frameworks (Cucumber, JBehave etc.)
• Extensive knowledge on various spring modules
• Experience in message brokers is a plus
• Experience in Healthcare domain is a plus
•Good experience on the UML Design tool – Visio / Start UML/ Gliffy etc,
•Good understanding on the Gateway product (IBM Datapower / CA Layer7) and
concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Protocol switching,
*Generic Managerial Skills :* Project Management Experience
• Perform technical design and document technical specifications.
• Work with customer Architects, PMs, System Analyst and come up with
solutions that meet the requirement
• Work with offshore team for developing fuse, camel services based on the
• Coordinate with offshore development teams.
• Performed code review for all offshore deliverables and formulate best
practices (question asked to Muni by Pat what would he do once he gets
delivery from offshore)
• Analyze the code and suggest potential improvements on performance,
defensive coding as needed
• Participated in client meetings involving Architects, PMs, System analyst
• Co-ordinate with different client groups on getting the service rolled
out in multiple environments (SYS/INT/PVS)
• Continuously evaluate the industry best practices and educate customer
(swagger specifications for RESTful APIs etc.,)
• Continuously monitor
1. The coding standards and best practices and upgrade accordingly
2. upgrade / create new reusable framework components
• Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the
delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements,
and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
• Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities
within the customer base
*Urgent Requirement: Oracle/PowerBuilder Consultant With PL/SQL Exp. (FL,
*Job Title: Oracle/PowerBuilder Consultant With PL/SQL Exp.*
*Duration: 6+ months (extendable)*
*Work Location: Jacksonville, FL*
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable
with interacting with people from all levels and various parts of the
• 8 or more years’ experience coding and documentation protocol as
well as unit testing, change management and release procedures
• Solid working knowledge and experience of System Development Life
Cycle, product development methodologies, database methodologies and system
• Experience working with Object Oriented Analysis, Design models
and Design patterns.
• Experience translating Use Cases and other System Requirements
into a system design.
• Demonstrated solid knowledge and experience with:
· Unix, NT or IBM mainframe operating systems
· 6+ years of Programming using PL/SQL
· 3+ years of Programming using PowerBuilder
· SQL or similar query language for Oracle, DB2 or UDB
· Versioning tools (Rational Clear case, TFS); debugging tools
· Standard desktop applications such as MS Office Suite and
flowcharting tools such as Visio.
• Experience programming using PowerBuilder ver 9.0, PL/SQL using
• Experience using SQL or similar query language for Oracle, DB2 or
• Experience using PowerBuilder, TOAD, SQL Monitor debugging tools
• Experience using version control tools such as ClearCase
• Highly motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced,
deadline-oriented environment, effectively prioritize and execute tasks
while under pressure and work independently with minimal direction and
• Experience working in a team-orientated and collaborative
• Experience with leading system implementations and/or enhancement
• Proven ability to elicit and document requirements,
specifications, business processes and recommend solutions, As-Is & To-Be.
• Excellent organizational skills, logical and efficient thinking
and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, address and resolve
complex business issues.
• Strong understanding of the SDLC process.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• High level of proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel,
Visio, and PowerPoint
*Experience Required *
*Roles & Responsibilities*
• Gather business requirements, interacting with cross-functional
departments to translate concepts to create a fully defined requirements
• Preparation of standardized documentation for internal and
• Oversees end-to-end requirements, design, build and development of
all applicable workflows and capabilities from conception to implementation.
• Analyzes and documents business requirements and ensures systems
requirements and project plans are in alignment with business needs.
• Defines business process scope and objectives as well as detailed
business requirements and works with IT partners to translate into systems
• Works through complexities associated with the coordination across
multiple areas with conflicting efforts and limited resources.
• Identify persistent problems, working with wider teams and create
• Communicate business priorities and requirements to the technology
organization for design and implementation, in order to drive effective
• Works with test team to ensure the testing results correspond to
the business expectations.
• Maintains effective communication with management and project
• Accountable for understanding and communicating accurate business
requirements to IT partners and ensuring technical specifications
accurately reflects business needs.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
• Leading and Mentoring both Onsite and Offshore teams
• Creating Project Plan and Track status
• Handling Customer communications and Management reporting
• Experience in Health Care (preferable)
*Urgent Requirement:: Big Data Architect (Louisville, KY)*
*Role: Big Data Architect*
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*Experience: 10 Years*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Technical/ Functional Skills:* Big data, Hadoop, Data analytics, Spark,
Mlib, Data Science
*Roles & Responsibilities: *
1. Hands on development experience in Cloudera distribution,
Impala, HBase, Sqoop and HCatolgue
2. Hands on experience in developing a data pipes and data
integration using Big Data technologies – would expect to know what
technology to use for what type of data pipes
3. Hands on experience using Spark, Kafka, Python and/or Java
4. Knowledge of Cloudera Navigator
5. Knowledge Analytical functions
6. Strong ability to drive the research and leverage networking
to find solutions for Big Data Problems
7. Experience in developing machine learning algorithms and
8. Strong Oral and written communication
9. Knowledge of Onsite-offshore model
10. Lead teams in the delivery of high-quality programs and
solutions that meet business needs.
11. Create detailed project design documents and task-level
project plans to organize cross-functional teams.
12. Partner closely with other members of functional project teams
to define business requirements.
Thanks & Regards!
*Desk : **609-853-0818 **Ext. 2130*
*Email : manish.gu...@nityo.com <manish.gu...@nityo.com>*
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.